1. Submission of Application Form along with Supporting Attested Documents is mandatory to BUY Paper based DSC.
2. Mobile Verification is mandatory for issuance of Digital Signatures.
2. Video Verification is mandatory for issuance of Class 3 Digital Signatures.
3. All prices are in Indian Rs. and including of all Taxes.
4. All Prices are Including USB Token Cost.
5. Prices, process and Requirement of DSC are subject to change without any prior notice.
6. Payment must be in favor of “e-Solutions” and mandatory to deposit before enrollment of Digital Signature.
8. Usage of Digital Signature is Suggested as per current scenerio. Kindly confirm type of DSC with Your Department / Website before buying.
7. For any Query/ Help, Call us on 011-47003122, 45074590, and 7834815997.
An Individual can take Class 2 Individual User Digital Signature for Personal Use. Class 2 Individual User DSC is mainly used for Income Tax Return e-Filing, TDS return online filing, online filing of Form 15CA/ 15CB, company Registration, ROC e-Filing, MCA21 e-filing, VAT Return e-Filing, Service Tax Return e-Filing, Provident Fund & ESI e-Filing, IEC Registration on DGFT Website
Any Authorized Individual on behalf of Organization can take Class 2 organisation DSC for various purposes. Class-2 Organization user Digital Signature is mainly used for e-Tendering, e-Procurement, e-bidding, e-Auction.
An Individual can take Class 3 Individual User Digital Signature for Personal Use. Class 3 Individual User DSC is mainly used for Trademark, Copyright & Patent e-filing, e-Ticketing by IRCTC Agents.
Any Authorized Individual on behalf of Organization can take Class 3 organization DSC for various purposes. Class-3 Organization user Digital Signature is mainly used for e-Tendering, e-Procurement, e-Bidding, e-Auction, online filing with ICEGATE and filing with custom house department by Custom House Agents (CHA). Class 3 is the highest type of Digital Signature Certificates in comparison to Class 2 Digital Signature Certificates.
DGFT Digital Signature is a special type of Digital Signature that can be taken by Importer or exporters having IEC Code. It is specifically used for filing with DGFT Department only. By using DGFT Digital Signature online on DGFT Department website, Users can save upto 50 % of License Fees
Signing Digital signature is mainly used to sign the any document or Data Electronically.
Encryption Digital signature is mainly used to protect the confidential Document or Data. Encryption Digital signature can be used only on basis of Signing Digital signature. Only encryption Digital Signature can’t be used. In India, Encryption Digital signature is mainly used in e-tendering, e-procurement, e-bidding and e-Auction.